Creating the Class Environment That You AND Your Students Can Thrive In!
So, What Exactly is This All About?
Benefits to You:
- Learn what a culturally responsive classroom looks and feels like
- Learn more about being a culturally responsive teacher
- Deepen connections with your students
- Be excited about stepping into your classroom each day
- Have excellent classroom management
- Feel in control of your classroom and confident about your lessons and lesson delivery
- Increase student and parent buy-in
- Improve communication with and buy-in from administration and other stakeholders
- Build the classroom that is welcoming, supportive, and has an emphasis on academic excellence
- Show students how to communicate with understanding and compassion to improve their peer relationships
- Decrease disruptive behavior- Students will be too busy enjoying your lessons to act as distractions!
What Do You Get to Experience as a Beta Tester?
- A FREE mini-course on creating a culturally responsive classroom. I only need 2 weeks of your time.
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on your peers by helping me develop a course that will be beneficial to other educators by changing the trajectory of their students’ potential
- Access to a facilitator that will support you every step of the way and be your biggest cheerleader and confidant.
- Interaction with fellow teachers that are in the trenches with you and have similar goals for themselves and their students.
- A private Facebook group where you will share your experiences, goals, ideas, successes, and/or “please help me” experiences.
- Live 1:1 coaching via group calls on a video platform. They will also be broadcast live in our Facebook group.
- A better understanding of how to increase your cultural responsiveness to foster self-confidence and positive self-fulfilling beliefs in ALL of your students.